More Cumulus News
Posted by retromaster on January 17, 2011
Time for some more Cumulus news. There is not a lot, this time, though.
Over the last few days, I’ve worked on the firmware and made numerous small improvements and fixed some minor bugs. I’ve also implemented the log feature suggested by DBug.
I’ve also had the chance to do some tests on the newly-added write feature. I found out that, there was a bug in the code that caused part of the data not being actually written to the SD card. This bug was causing, strangely enough, “Disk Full” errors when copying large files under Sedoric. I’ve fixed this bug and now files are being copied without problems. I’ve also tested saving a game in Space 1999 and that seems to work, too.
Finally, I ordered yesterday some CumuluBus boards from the PCB manufacturer. I should receive them sometime next week, if all goes well. In the meanwhile, I’ll try to locate a cheap local source for the LCD modules. Afterwards, I plan to start assembling some boards :). Also, I am going to put up a project page for Cumulus very soon.